Friday, February 26, 2010

Dr Raymond Lim is a pretty nice guy...:) But he is abit like wad JinZhao said... Sort sort one... Yesterday was the first time i met him... but he treated us to food and drinks... That's ok cause Mdm Seetoh does that too... But he even help me with SAP and CAP.... And this stupid me thought that staff needs to pay money... but in the end.... no need.... I always thought it's special discount or something like that lahx.... Yah lolx...

And yesterday I found out that I got 4 decayed tooth! OMG!!!! I brush everyday can!!! And I thought it was just a normal SAP but in the end he also help me with a CAP... Yah... 4 decayed tooth! 晴天霹雳! it's not that I don't brush... and I got gums inflamation lehx... Phew... it's a good thing i let him do a check up... if not all my teeth is going to die liao... next time you see me in dentures... HAHA....

Anyway... Dr Raymond is very nice doctor.... he was joking throughout and we did chat... haha... Not much doctor chat with their staff... and yesterday was the first time I assited the doctor cause the dental assistant was on the chair doing the SAP... and one thing 手忙脚乱.... I don't know all the things and any thing... haha... I think that leaves a bad impression of me for him.... haha...

So I came back and told my sis this doctor is abit of over-friendly... and then her comment was... not friendly you also complain... over friendly you also complain.... hahah.... I think I am a complain queen.... WHeee.... I hope to see him again... and this time maybe thank him in a more sincre way... cause I only said a thank you yesterday for the much he do.... HAHA...

No comments: