Thursday, April 22, 2010

I think I a very efficient worker... Muahaha... Cause today I ended work 15mins ealier cause they are unable to find things for me to do... -_-''' Well... this makes me think that maybe they would wanna terminate the contract early O.0.

Dosen't matter anyway... Haha... cause my 出发点 wasn't for the money in the first place... I just want to see how it feels to be busy.... and I really mean tired and busy.... try rushing here and there after work...

Till today... NO LETTER :(( super sianed.... I wanna go NTU!!!! Rah... 随天意吧!

Oh... Motive for this post... Song lyric...


五月天- 咸鱼

我是一只咸鱼 不想承认也不能否认
不要同情我笨 又夸我天真 还梦想着翻身
咸鱼就算翻身 还是只咸鱼输得也诚恳
至少到最后我还有咸鱼 不腐烂的自尊

我没有任何天分 我却有梦的天真
我是傻不是蠢 我将会证明用我的一生

我如果有梦 有没有错 错过才会更加明白 明白坚持是什么
我如果有梦 梦要够疯 够疯才能变成英雄 总会有一篇我的传说

我不好也不坏 不特别出众 我只是敢不同
我的人生就是一错再错 错完了再重头
也许放弃掉一些 活得更轻松 我却不再是我
我不愿一生晒太阳吹风 咸鱼也要有梦

我没有任何天分 我却有梦的天真
我是傻不是蠢 我将会证明用我的一生

我如果有梦 有没有错 错过才会更加明白 明白坚持是什么
我如果有梦 梦要够疯 够疯才能变成英雄 总会有一篇我的传说


你们了解我为何喜欢五月天吗?
看了歌词有特别的感觉吗?
我有。。。
他们那生活化的歌词
我非常喜欢。。。
不像那些你爱我 我爱你 的歌词
而是唱到我心里去的歌词
咸鱼是我非常喜欢的歌
但他们有更多很好听的歌
让你慢慢欣赏。。。

个人推荐:
-疯狂世界 (我好想好想飞 逃离这个疯狂世界。。。)
-心中尚未崩溃的地方
-憨人
-放肆
- 终结孤单
-笑忘歌
-春天的呐喊

Of course there are love songs that are nice... I might just put portion of these lyrics at the right side of my blog.... HOHOH... ok...

Ok... this is abit over liaoz... But the only reason I like MAYDAY is because I think their song lyrics are damn interesting... Sick and tired of Love songs... so their songs sure make in hit in me... =S

Oh... If you read the papers... JJ LIN, STEF SUN, TANYA CHUA and A-DO sang a song for the Singapore Expo Hall in ShangHai (i suppose) called 感动每一刻. Erm... According to the papers, this song is suppose to 鼓励 and 加油... but... it sound to me like a love song... and... although I know the expo is in CHINA.... but... I don't think there is a need to make the song 中国风 you know... but they did say one thing correctly... catchy chorous... :) but the 4 Singers 默契 not very good :( Show you the video :)



That's all for today :)
PS: STEF is gorgeous... Tanya looks abit... ADO looks suitable being a contractor... HOHOH... and is JJ a tourist photographer??? LOL... I shall not comment on JJ cause I would be bias... btw... anyone knows why on earth is he in Singapore this coming sunday??? My guess... Transfer plane from Melbourne... shun bian go home and see family and get together with friends...

No comments: