Sunday, May 09, 2010

I think it's hard to say a sorry with sincerity... I can say a quick sorry when I bump into a person (well.... I am really sorry) I can say sorry to a patient for making them wait so damn long cause the doc is so damn slow (but that's customer service)... The word sorry comes out of my mouth pretty easily... But when I want to say a sorry which I really really mean it... it's as difficult as reaching the skies. The sorry with sincerity... The type of sorry that I really want to say don't really come out.... It never came out at all... Since secondary school... I have always wanted to say this sorry to a friend of mine... But it never came out... Now that we have lost touch... or even if we meet again, I don't know where to start... Yesterday... I wanted to say sorry to someone... but it just won't come out... I really want to... I hope it wasn't because of me that she wants to resign... I know I did something really bad yesterday... but... I AM SORRY.

Life. Enjoy while you have it. I realised that since I started office work... I don't know what is play. Meetings are rejected because I have WORK. Events and activities are rejected because I have WORK. Things that I have always wanted to do is being pushed back because of WORK. I don't know what made me slow down and think... But now, I have decided that... Enjoy life while I have it. I would never again reject any meeting, activities and push back any important things because of work. Working, for now, is not a dorminant part of my life. Although you would be happy when you see your salary come in... But afterall... I have always been saying... money is not the main reason why I am working... So why did I push away life for work? This is the last time you can really enjoy life to the fullest... Why dominate it with work?

No comments: