Friday, May 28, 2010

My job at Science Park Offically ended yesterday casue I am too lazy to go back on monday... At first I thought I would just walk off without a freaking person other than my supervisor, xingying and my lunchmate knowing... I swear it wasn't intentional... but it ended up with quite a number of people knowing...

Cause half an hour before the end of the day, I wanted to shut down my laptop and returned it back to IT depart... YET... when I was about to shut down, one of my collegue came over and wanted me to print out one of her accounts... So... I was thinking it's going to be a pretty fast thing (cause all you need is to open the doc and click print) and agreed... but it ended up that she wants to edit something too... THEN... my supervisor stood up and said, "HEY, are you going to return the laptop soon? They are going off at 5 today you know?" Then I told him I know... of course I know... Me and XY is always one of the first to leave the office can... And so the collegue who was editing the doc on my behalf was like "Huh? Not 31st meh?" Then I shook my head... Then another one came... and want me to do some editing for her... so she also ended up knowing... Then my sup was actually discussing something with another person whom happens to be working with me too... so she also ended up knowing... and they were shocked that yesterday was my last day... cause before that I told them it's 31st May... so in the end... my 默默走掉 became 轰动走掉... -_-''' Well... at the very end I indeed mo mo zou diao lahx... with XingYing.... Cause we left earlier than 5...

So... GOODBYE to Ascendas... Well... we might meet again few years down the road... who knows ;)

And I don't know if I should be happy or sad that I am leaving... Cause I like my job and I can say I am pretty lucky to get one with good environment... Cause the OLs around me are complaining about their office... yupx... I have nothing to complain about... and my supervisor is actually a pretty nice guy :)

Oh... so I was happy leaving cause I was thinking YEAH! can sleep liaox! No need to wake up at 7 liaox! Can relax at home liaox! and.... You know wad... barely one hour after I left the office for my last day... Q&M called.... and told me that I have to work next week everyday 9am to 9pm.... HELLO! I was just so so so so happy that I finally can get sleep and watch my PPLive and now you are asking me to work longer hours a day!!! My previous office work is like from 8.45 to 5.45 and now? 9-9... WHAT THE - Nightmare... (oh... if you are wondering what the hell I wrote for my status on facebook... I am referring to this...)

So... plans for next week dissappear into puff of smoke.... :((( I was thinking of getting my nitendo next week... :(( I was like wanting to buy since like... erm... last december? It's like half a year gone liaox lahx! Then I was thinking of going retail therapy with Veron... then I was thinking of packing my table, clearing my wardrobe... go swimming, start slimming down ya-da ya-da ya-da.... AND NOW? *poof!* GONE!

I know I did say I will not give up play for work anymore... but they really need help... cause the person going back malaysia...

oh veron... I am so sorry :(

OH people... SHALL WE GO GENTING IN JULY???

No comments: