Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ok... Random post in the middle of the week... Anyway... You might see an emotional side... who knows...

Main reason... I added another fail to the bio records... thank you... thank you... and I am failing wonderfully... 11/40... Convert to 100% you tell me... 20 plus... total U grade... --> Goner in bio... Hiaz... Who knows how much I want to give up on Bio... The very subject that no matter how much effort, time and concentration I spent on it, I still cannot clear it or just managed to pass at borderline... I hate it...

If you say my studying method is wrong... I shouldn't be scoring for some subject and failing miseribaly for other subject... cause I study the subject in the very same way and method... I understand that not all subjects are studied the same way... but I know science subjects could be studied in the same method... it's not like I am scoring for chem... but if I redo my tutorials and do my tys, the A comes by easily... but for bio... the genetic retest... no one has any idea how much time I put in... I redo my tutorial, did tys questions (which I have no problem with) and what results did I get? 18/30... Just pass... What is this.... the for the test I got back today... I spent 1 week studying... 1 WEEKK!!!

So conclusion... My fate with Bio has ended after Sec 4.... I really have to thank god(if I believe in one) that I didn't give up on bio... and I suppose that I won't give it up now that I have walked 3/4 of my way to A-levels...

Hmm... enough of emo talks and complains... I actually wanted to put a youtube vedio here... but I am too lazy to scale that damn vedio down... so I just forget it... haha... the vedio is about iphones... Ok... iphone... So? This iphone is different!!! It's super cool... Strictly speaking... it's not iphone... it's itable... yah... 50-inch screen iphone... so it's called an itable actually... OMG~ it functions like a iphone with a bigger and better screen... I was like looking at the person play the warcraft, wahseh... the computor is noob... itable is pro... so damn fast... one touch, you flipped you invertory, another touch... you killed you ememies... one slide and you see the whole view of the battle ground... compared to the com... lagg, irritating mouse and stuff and the next thing you want is to smash that stupid computor... Then you can edit picture like a normal com... and draw and your drawing can talk to you... maybe seiyu should try it.... haha... ok... that itable operates just like an iphone... it's damn cool... AHhh.... i want.... but I think it will cost me a house... --> exgarate.... hohoh....

如果死亡可以得到解放
如果死亡可以解决一切烦恼
我愿意与死亡签约换取我心灵的解脱
但我很清楚的知道
这是不可能的事
也许这是我现在还活着的理由...

I will face all challenges with perserverance and determination...
I will never give up...

No comments: