Sunday, May 24, 2009

Talentime was great ^.^
But I felt abit like... hmm I am paying 4bucks to watch what i watched during the audition... but it's worth it... cause Crew 3042 rock the house man! They are damn cool! especially the locking part... haha... and huimin's comment was... gold with honours... haha... Then the english vocals YuNeng and Jayne is nice... powerhouse! Cool man! Too bad never bring camera... haiz...

What's worth more is we saw ms chew's little dylan!! So cute!!! I wanna take picture with himm... sobs... but they going off in a rush... he give us a pan kiss... wootz!!! Then the hubby dosen't look like someone who will debate with her... OMG!!! So cute!!! haha...

Holidays soon... but say goodbye... mass lessons for the first 2 weeks... goner... and my sis going China for 2 months... sobs... I am going to be in a cave for 2 months... waaaahhhh.... I dowan... anyone... ask me out? lol... zzz...

No comments: