Saturday, May 16, 2009

I will make this a short one....

Two things that I hate the most about parent meeting... :(
1. Parents reprimanding their child in front of the teacher...
2. Teachers asking question that I have no answers to and saying that cannot say donno...

But I was satisfied with my results to be honest... who wouldn"t be happy with a ranking point of 71? but too bad... GP got S... cannot get into university also...dotx... And my results are of total extremes... AADE... yup.... The two ends of the spectrum... Haiz... But I am sad about chemistry... When you love a subject you would want to do well... but the thing is you are not performing...

Ms Zhang said to me... you know where you weakness is... but why are you not doing anything to tackle it? Let me tell you the answer... Ihave bad time management... The time I set aside to study for each test is only sufficient for me to finish the notes and read the tutorial... I don have the time to redo the tutorials... you see... and it is not that I set aside only 3 hrs to study... the truth is I set aside the whole day... but because I have very short attention span... I tend to space out very often and time flies now adays... so in the end... after building my sandcastles in the air... I have only sufficient time to READ my tutorial... Do you think I don want to boost my chemistry marks? Do you think I want to stay at the borderline wondering when I will fail the test? I don you see... But I cannot help it... spacing out every hour... feeling very restless...

Btw.. I think I sound pretty rude yesterday to my teachers... :X I don mean it... I really don... Lol... its not like the teacher will read this...

Oh yah... and ms goh has all along been thinking that I am not studying for her bio test... OMG~ I feel so... Zzzz.... I STUDIED like some shit can! To tell you honestly... I spend the most time on bio! I really do! I know wheres my weakness... I know I have to spend time on bio... and I am doing it... I am giving every subject an equal chance... I don"t focus on maths and econs... I give every subject equal time... equal attention... I am not bias towards any subject... hmm... maybe bias against GP but for my H2 subjects... I am not!

Maybe I am to a science type of student after all... And ms gohs was like saying my progress report look very weird... haha...

Btw... can someone answer me... Do I look very stress???

Oh yah! Before I forget... I saw jonathan on ST today... He won some ACS guy in squash 4-1... yah... haha...

If crying would help...
I am willing to tear till I am dried...

No comments: