Saturday, May 02, 2009

I am real dead this time... Anyone here has an extra thermometer to lend me??? OMG! I am going to die... I surf the whole JP and market and there is no single freaking thermometer!!! OMG! 完了! 完了! Anyway I bought it from e-bay and the hell knows when I am going to get it... Hope I could get it by tml :(

Anyway... Ms Chew was talking about Paranoid VS complacency... I am not complacent but I really couldn't find and buy a freaking thermometer!!! And I think now.. being paranoid is better than being complacent... as she said...

Btw... I went for Gp consultation the other day.... she scolded me likes siao... haha... not really lahx... then somehow... my tap turn on and no matter how much I wanna stop I just can't.... Because at that time... I am really really very very scared! Very scared that I will flunk my GP again... fail another GP test... I am really afraid... and I donno why...

Stress? Who knows...

No comments: