Sunday, March 28, 2010

FINALLY!
I got my blogskin out.... Hmm... Although not very nice... BUT at least its a good first try I think!
Well... How do you guys think about my new skin?

Anyway... Actually I am just trying out my typing speed... haha... Cause I went to an interview and the person actually asked me how fast I type... And I replied pretty fast... Now coming to think of it... I don't really type fast... HAHA... I can type fast... but will have hell lots of typo... Diaoz... Beat the purpose.... HAHA.... While in case you guys don't know... I got myself another job! Whee.... Although it's pretty impromtu and it makes people wonder is this some april fool joke... but I think I will be fine for that job... just 2 months and you will have cash raining in your bank... HAHAA.... While... As to details... I am not sure too... I think I am going down to sign the contract like tomorrow? Anyone has any advise to what i should look out for? And wait till I am truely sure that I am not an April's fool... I shall wait till I start work before boosting on and on about my 'to-be' work... HAHA...

Anyway... I think I am going to be a very problematic employee... Cause I got the dental job that I don't i will be quitting... you know... I still need income in june and when school reopens especially if i wanna stay in a hostel... So I was thinking of negotiating with the person... Will I get chopped for this? then work one week and I have a class chalet... so have to take 1 or 2 days off.... better not take the risk of getting fired on my first day... so if she is unwilling to give me a leave which is highly possible... I might just skip the class chalet... NOOOOOO!!!! I wanna go! Sobs.... Super sian...

Hmm... Should I add an event calendar here? Hmm.... not that I will read anyway.... Well then I shall not... But i can update you guys so that you won waste your message...

030410: Work @ clementi
040410: ShaoMu
100410: Work @clementi
110410: OSIM international Triathlon
120410: Class Chalet @ Parsir Ris
130410: Class Chalet@ Parsir Ris
170410: MAYDAY concert

so... no time no time... Maybe April is going to be the month I really get a great taste of how life is like... BUSY... 充实的生活:)

AND.... I missed JJ's auto or rather 背对背拥抱+拍照会 and JJ PARTY @ SCAPE... strictly speaking... not miss... just that I chose not to go... Like I say... i am no crazy FAN of his... 纯粹的欣赏... but also cause nobody wanna go with me... Sobbbssss.....

Well... That's all.... I just wanna give my typing skills and speed a test... but i think it barely make the mark... LOL.... And if anyone loves my blogskin... I am willing to share... you can get the template from me.... which i don't think anyone will like... But if anyone thinking of doing your own skin... I could help... 一回生二回熟嘛!哈哈...

No comments: