Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tennis is fun. But it is also as tiring... Went for sports session at RP on Monday and came back with a sun burn... It's like a pretty long time since I had a sun-burn, BUT the game was damn fun. Next time if you wanna play tennis, try it out with the elastic ball first... It beats playing with a real human being because you would end up picking up balls, believe me... Playing with an elastic one is good in a way that how much strenght you place on the ball is how much strength you get back... and you don have to pick up balls... So me and my sis had this mini squash session using a tennis elastic... it's pretty fun but tiring... damn tiring... imagine hitting balls for hours and in the after 10am sun...

We played basketball after that... by then the 12pm sun is really burning and I couldn't take it anymore... so we ended and went for a wash-up. TIRED... it was like so hot that when I came out of the shower I was already starting to sweat... then... 好死不死... when we left, it starting raining... I need to go bugis for the contract... so I took the train... and came out of bugis to see RAINING CATS AND DOGS! So went to get money to take cab. Then super sway, cannot get cab, and then called up the office and told them I would be late. Another 15mins later, get fed up and called up again to ask if there is any sheltered walkway... But when I reach there, the rain has lessen so much that i just decide to walk in the rain to SHAW tower... reach the office, 狼狈的样子... I think I left a bad first impression... so signed contract and throw my bombs (but didn't manage to get the type of ans that I was looking for) and then decided to skip work for the night... Haiz... One hour so sunny like going to melt, another hour rain like mad and so humid... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WEATHER NOWADAYS!

Yesterday, I woke up aching all over... and my legs felt like thet weigh a thousand tons... my leg feels like it does not belong to me... HAHA... I was like dragging it while I walk... and come to think of it, the last time I had this kind of serious aches is after a demonous netball training in Sec school... and my arms are also aching like some shit lah... I can't even lift my arms (after effect of a long tennis game). BUT... It's really fun... TENNIS.

Tomorrow is first day of work... HONEST... I am very excited... Cause I am working for a land, estate company which I suppose i cannot tell the name (according to the contract) and this might be a good chance to see if I would really wanna do Project Facilities Management in NUS... :)

即期待又害怕受伤害...

No comments: