Saturday, September 18, 2010

Have you ever felt this sense of empty that will make you feel outcasted?? I am feeling this right now... but I can't pin point the reason...

I am not outcasted... but I suddenly feel tired to even say a single word or talk to you... I suddenly feel I couldn't take it anymore... I suddenly get an emotional wave that I myself don't understand...

I am down today... Luckily there Universal Studio today... which made me feel a little bit better as I get to see Cheryl and Hsier... :))) and this is the first time to universal studio, I think the rides are just so so... the mummy ride which many say is suppose to be the most exciting one... I think ok only leh....

Adding this one... I am down for two day in one week since I step into UNI... This shall not continue... I am not going to emo at one corner like what I did back then... I tried... But I think I am just not a social person... I suppose I don't leave a good impression for people :(

Why can't you share your problems with me?
Why can't you just talk more to me?
Why do you influence my thoughts?
Why do I care so much about you?
Can you please tell me the answer?

为什么我只有单恋和暗恋的分而没有恋爱的分?

No comments: