Monday, September 06, 2010

It has been one month since school started for me... But it felt as though school started for years... Let me see what I have now in hand to do... Hmm.... Two projects, one term paper, 2 assignments. Yupx.... and two mid term test coming up...

Current status?
Haven't start a single shit of revision. I seriously don't believe that I am that busy that I don't have time to sit down and study.... I strongly believe that it's because of time management. My time management is damn bad... So what am I doing about it? Nothing. Maybe it's cause I am too tired such that the moment I hit the bed, I slept through to morning. People with insomia could try staying in hall. You wouldn't have problems sleeping, I guarantee. Well... and I need alot of sleep... Nights at Eusoff is so happening that you seriously cannot study at night. So it's only left with the days. I have long breaks between lesson which is like nice hour to mug... but... I don't know what the hell I am doing...

Wed is suppose to be my free day... and ya... I did study... But some how or another, someone or something will happen in eusoff and I cannot study anymore... Hiaz...

I must learn to get my piorities right.

PF1102 is fun... but why do I get such a rigid as a wall tutor? Hmm...
ST1131 is already boring enough... Why do I get a even boring and robot teacher? I actually shaded many disagrees in her evaluation sheet :X
PC1326 is boring and crazy.. but why do I get a good tutor?
GEK1527 has a good lecturer... But why do I always fall asleep in his lecture??
PF1101 is ____ can't use a word to decribe...

Complains, complains and more complains... When would I learn to look into the root of the problem and stop complaining?

Off to Dinner... I am in Project EMP to Laos... Happy about getting in... Sad that I don't know a single soul there :( Anyway... make friends... Introvert is not an excuse...

No comments: