Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I smiled and say goodbye to you and from the moment I turn, the smile faded into a string of curse....

I can't help but blog about how pissed I am an hour ago such that I am thinking about how to blog about my pissness in the bathroom...

Let me tell you what the **** happened just now.... I was suppose to go for IFG netball today, we are scheduled for match at 7 and 8. So I packed my happy went down to the netball courts. And in the end I came back to Eusoff without a single bead of sweat. Why? Cause I didn't play a single match. We played 8 quarters for god sake and I play none? I know my skills are lousy to the core... But shouldn't you guys at least let me play a quarter??? So much for me going to all their trainings... I only missed the last training which i suppose is the most crucial training yesterday and I felt as though I am a lost sheep neglected by the farmer... No one talked to me, no one care about me... their players are so damn tired after 8 quarters and they still insist on putting them in when Camillie and Me was sitting down there not playing any single game... If you have no intention to put us in, please inform us so that we wouldn't have to waste our time looking at your lousy skills! And what pissed me off the most is that I turned up for their trainings when no freshmen came.... I seriously don understand what's wrong with their negligence to me... just because I didn't turn up for training yesterday? FUCK OFF! At first all I wanted was the IFG tee.... then after a few trainings, I felt that yes I want to play for SDE... and this is what I got for being so enthu? THANKS ALOT! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

Even now I still feel damn pissed off... Thinking if I shall turn up tml... Cause I really wanna play :(

And today... I found out how small the world is.... I saw someone that I didn't think I would see again... I thought after JVS netball, our paths would never cross again... then while we were playing Bizad... I was looking at the GS and look turn into stare and then OMG! SHE LOOK DAMN FAMILIAR!!! then next moment.... OMFG! she is adeline.... and her shooting is omg de good lahx... for the last quater, she shot 10 goals in 7mins.... damn good... seriously... Had a short talk with her :))

There is a dark angel in me saying... SERVE YOU RIGHT SDE, FOR NOT WINNING....

Ahem... Yesterday's informal dinner for EMP is damn nice.... Looks like I got a cool and fun team to work with :) I am damn excited about going to LAOS now... but pretty horrified that it's a three weeks trip.... afterall, i haven been to a third world country... and when I go... I am going for full 3 weeks!!! Anyway.. I am still excited... be it the planning... the pre event and event itself.... I am really looking forward to it.... and I think I am damn lucky to be in... cause there is like damn little freshmen... I wonder what makes me stand out from the other 60plus people and be the 22 ones going to Laos.... and the idea of spending my 19th Birthday in LAOS excites me even more!!!! =DDDDD OMG! I can't contain my excitement!!!!!

I decided to withdraw from Eusoff Sports Management Commitee... Cause I have been saying I need to get my piorities right.... I think school, work and EMP is enough for me to juggle at this point of time... I no need another Eusoff SCM to bomb me down.... I hope I made the right choice... I hope with all my might I wouldn't regret from withdrawing from SCM...

No comments: