Thursday, June 02, 2011

Just Trying…

I tried out something known as the live writer into publishing this post… hopes it turns out well though… Haha =D

Anyways, I went for a nature trail walk today and it turned out horrendous. From the lack of planning and preparation. Gonna conquer it next week again. Hopes it turns out better this time. Anyone wants to go together we me? We are walking from vivo to mount faber then to henderson waves, then alexander arch then hort park followed by kent ridge park and end at NUS. Interested souls can message me. LOL.

Okies. This is actually just a trail that I a trying out if the live writter really works. Haha.

oohhhh…. and any souls have interest in going GENTING? I thought we could go for a great escape before school starts and everything starts crushing down again.

No comments: