Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A New Beginning

My new blogskin is out! Nice and simple, just the way I like it :)) This took me a much much lesser time to do as compared to the previous which took me nearly two weeks this only took 3days :)) Yippeeee! Just hope you like it :)) Ohhh… and I miss out the tag board on purpose because I see no point in putting one when only two people comment on my posts.

It’s Sei’s BD yesterday, went for a chill out at blue Jazz bar?? It’s a long time since I see my JC peeps. Although part of me does not want to maintain bonds with them because of the fear of leaving, another part just loves to hang out with them… Kind of contradicting. So, as and when I can, I will always turn up.

I shall change my way of blogging by reducing the amt of words and add in more pictures, make life easier for the readers and as you know, a picture speaks a thousand words. And since I gave so much a space for entries, I shall add colours to it :)

No comments: