Sunday, June 19, 2011

Last time I posted was on the beginning of June. Given my boring and mundane life, there is not much to tell. Just ended special sem 1. Psychology is really really reallyx100 FUN! But I am actually quite glad that I did not choose psy as my major to study… There is too much to memorise given it’s wide application. :( Kind of a wishful thinking to think that psy is more on disorders… after you take the introductory, disorders are only one chapter out of that 20 over chapters you are to study. OMG!

Anyways, since special sem is over, I have no intention to look for a job, or rather should I say no one wants to hire me, so I am predicting I would be pretty free for July (weekends excluded). =) So it’s time to do something to add some colours to my mundane life. First, I need to get my stamina up so that Huimin doesn't have to wait hours for me on the 10th of July. Priority. Then since there is this training up of stamina, I shall plan some slimming down program (not that I think I will follow it, but it’s worth trying). My excessive fats is irritating me these days.

I have plans to do some voluntary work, but yet to find any interesting events to volunteer for. Might be trying out being an ‘ambassador’ to bring new international freshies around if time permits. And also go for some nature walk to take some photos, ya know, brush up some photography skills and I have already crafted the places I thought of going =) Currently, I am thinking of going alone, but it gets lonely… kind of.

I am thinking of getting a tuition job, emailed the agency but no replies. Just get a little more patience… But I am wondering if I do really get one tuition job, how am I going to teach the kid? what way? What if I don’t know how to do the questions he/she ask me? It makes me kind of a clown. Maybe I think too much yea?

No comments: