Sunday, July 17, 2011

Majulah!


So there is this gaga over the national day fun pack song. Finally, I heard the song today on youtube:) So since I am already watching some NDP stuff, I searched for past NDP songs! Bought back alot of memories and I am so glad I still remember those songs. (Home not to say) I even remembered where I belong, we will get there and for one moment I was wondering what is moments of magic. Then… OH! It goes like this, ‘let us celebrate this moments a brand new day await….’ Yipeee!


Then, for some reason, I drifted away from NDP songs and ended up watching this video. It’s kind of old and I am sure alot has seen it before, but I just post for the benefit of those who hasn’t seen it before :)




Well… I wasn’t really joking when I say that I am proud to be a Singaporean. Sometimes I am not because of those doings of Singaporeans, but more often than not, I am proud to be a SINGAPOREAN! :)

No comments: