Thursday, July 07, 2011

TRANSFORMERS

Just came back from the movies! whoo-hoo! Transformers are just nice! and I kind of like the male lead (SAM) as well as the army guy leading the troops (Lennox). Well just in case you don’t know who I am talking about, Sam is the one in the middle of the poster and Lennox is the one on his right, your left :)

I watched it 3D but was terribly disappointed with the effects! it doesn’t really POP out as I expected it to and the things flying around, don’t seems like it’s gonna hit you anyway. Subtitles did pop out really well that it looks kind of disjoint with the movie though. So much for watching an action-packed movie 3D. Well… however, I was sitting in front, the fifth row from the front, maybe the 3D effect isn’t good. If you have gotten a better seat away from the main screen, maybe the effects would be better. Who knows :)

There is always a saying that sequels of a movie usually gets worse. Well. Evident from Spiderman. First and second was superb but what’s with the last one? But I think transformers kind of broke it. The first one is nice, second one is awesome and the third is fantastic other than the part where Megan Foxx is no longer playing in it. I actually prefer Megan Foxx to that new girl.

Well then. Not going to discuss about plots and scenes in the movie here. But recommended. 6 bucks is worth the watch but not 11bucks in 3D. I think the next time I step into a cinema again, it would be HP7. (No. It’s not the computer brand name or it’s new series. LOL)

No comments: