Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Too much?

I wonder if I am trying very hard to kill myself next semester. Yet, I can’t wait for school to start.

My timetable is screwed MAX with no free day, long period of breaks between lessons. Actually I do have one on Mondays, but I slot an ARTS GEM in, so it became no free day. GOON. Anyway, if I take up Muay Thai, I still have to return to school on Monday for it anyway. And so, my screwed to the Max timetable.

As usual, I work during the weekends but I just resigned from JE and so my Saturday evenings from the 20th of Aug will be FREEE! Happy?? Well. No sure. The reason behind the resignation is actually NUStudios. I am SUPER DUPER excited about this CCA! It’s like backstage and film production. COOL MAX!

Till now, that’s 2 CCAs and normal school curriculum. THEN, to make life a little fuller, Yanting and I would be joining on of the volunteer initiative by CSC might be going to MINDSVILLE/IMH :) That falls on a SAT. And so,quitting from JE did not really spare me much free time after all. Well… at least I am doing something I like instead of arguing and getting scolding and black faces from weird doctors.

So now, 3 CCA commitments and normal school curriculum. As you might know, I am trying very hard to be financially independent. So, I have to earn money! By quitting JE on sat I am earning $240 less every month. So, no income, die! Hence, I took up a tuition job. You know, to cover my opp cost lost from resignation. I am suppose to teach the kid on tuesday and friday evenings. Then I am continuing my sunday morning clinic work at MRT. And to make my life more complicated, YT and  signed up for ushers under CFA *faints*. You have to clock 12hours a week. Each session is about 4 hours and that means 3 evenings gone.

I don’t need good maths to know that in a 7 day week, all evenings are burnt.

Mon- Muay Thai, Tues- Tuition, Wed- Ushers (maybe?), Thurs- Tutorial, Fri- Tuition, Sat- Ushering (maybe?), sun- Usher.

I might not get through the interview for ushering because there is a super high probability that I cannot clock the 12hours because events don’t occur everyday!

Then, I still have my academic goals. I have at least 4 projects coming up next sem. I wonder if my grades will plunge, or maybe avalanche. SHRUGS. I hope to improve my CAP for the coming semester to 2nd upper. But with these things at hand, can I juggle my balls well? Is it true that when you have no time, you will start to cherish the time you have? Is it true that because you have too much commitments, you will use your free time to do productive things? I am afraid that I will use my free time to daydream, stone off, watch TV, surf the net and do all those unproductive things other than studying.

Is this too much to cope? I am trying very hard to kill myself, ain’t  I? Is it too much? I hope I can be as happy as that women up there when I start juggling everything. :)

No comments: