Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Actually I am damn lazy to blog... but i wanna blog about prom yesterday...WAHAHAHAHA...

Well... Prom was ok... I didn't really take as much pictures as i thought i did... cause I sort of smile until muscle cramp lah... and blinded by alot of flashlights... Anyway... Yesterday veron was all over the place... and my biggest regret... NO INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS WITH MISS GOH AND MISS ZHANG AND MISS CHEW!!!! SOBS SOBS X100 Haiz... and the clique photo is abit de blur lah... and without wanrong... that guy... got girlfriend dowan friends liao... haahaa... you should see how the two of them enter the place man... and we went to take photos with them... and me and veron looks like we are taking a wedding photo... ya... Anyway... I also ran around lahx... but not as much as veron...

Then the post-prom activity... total unglam. We wanted to go blacony bar... then it closed down lerx... so we went to orchard tower instead... Oh... I help the guys carry their coat man! this is the first time i help a guy carry coat... haha... quite cool actually... kkz... i think i am mad... In the end we wanted to go st. james but never open... then we want to go supper club (i suppose it's spelt like that) full... then we walk from orchard ion all the way to somewhere further down dobyghaut barefooted... cause we took off the freaking heels... And I think i damn noob... cause my one not even heels... haha... but cause the back of the shoes is giving me blisters... so i decided to take it off... haha... So we walk... and then wanted to walk to clarke quay... but wanna die liao... so stop by kopitiam and stone there until 2 plus and junwen suggested to drink my the river... I can't imagine myself drunk and sleeping by the river in prom attire... kkz...very unlikely it will happen anyway... ya... so I decided to go home... and so me alf and veron went home while lixuan shiva and huimin went to drink by the river... haiz... pathetic post prom activity... just not our day... monday... pubs either don open or close by 2... haha...

Went k-box at jurong SAFRA today... inside is totally diff from the k-box i went to in the past man... the 'remote control' is touch screen one seh... and the tv is LCD one leh... donno wad to say lah... haha... you can go check out yourself... but warning... no student price there... haha

Oh... Prom pics I will post... but another day... anyone who dowan their faces up on my blog... can spam my tagboard or just tell me personally... haha

No comments: