Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today... I was suppose to go for the YAH birthday bash... but I didn't turn up... hiaz... feel quite guilty now... instead of going there... I actually stayed at home and watch my Black and White AKA 痞子英雄. Recomended show. Nice... Don't know why i wanna watch it in the first place... nobody that i like... but after watching is think Mark Zhao is DAMN COOL!!! haha... for a newbie... he is very good... if there's a movie coming up... i wanna watch... haha...

And... I log on to facebook to find that i am being tagged for prom photos!!! 晴天霹雳! Don mind anyway... now i wondering if i wanna post the pics on facebook... or should i post it here??? Haha... post some of my fav photos here bah... I should be posting the rest on facebook... omt... so many pics to upload man...haha...


The dog is damn kawaii... haha... it licks you like nobody's busniess... haha... More pics in facebook... going to be up like dono when.. after i come back from my hols? I still got kusu island and marina barrage haven upload... haiz...

Btw... JJ Lin's Album is coming out on 18th Dec!!!! Wootx.. Saw the mv... AHHHHHHH!! kkz... i am going mad... this time... by hook or by crook... i am going to buy... the last album i was waiting for a gai ban... and then... HE NEVER COME OUT WITH ANY GAI BAN!!! kkz... Shall not complain... kudos... Watching SEA games while blogging....

记得支持JJ 的【100天】!强力推荐【第几个100天】 :)

No comments: