Saturday, December 05, 2009

A's is finally over! But problems have not yet end...
One day ago I am worrying that i wouldn't be able to get a job.
One day later... I am sandwiched in the middle of two jobs which both I am unwilling to give up and would be force to give up the later one if there cannot be an agreement...
Is this life?
Why do we have to always make choices?

Anyway... I PLAYED the whole day of com today! DAMN SHUANG can... haha... you can see how long I have deprived myself from games... Oh... And I signed up for a facebook account... haha... add me if you want... Easy to find... haha....

Thurs went for new moon and sorry to say... but I almost slept in the theather... Not that the show is not nice... but it's just that after you have read the book... you seems to know what's going to happen next and it dosen't tempt you anymore... haiz... unlike twilight... but comparing the two... I prefer twilight... No blames anyway... as new moon the book itself is pretty boring... haha... And Jacob is OH MY TAIN the macho and cool MAN! I was like 0.o!!! And funniest thing happened in the cinema... There's one scene the robert patterson took off his clothes... and one girl in the theathre scream ,Eww so ugly.... OMG... At first i thought it was Seiyu cause it sounds like... but it's not lahx... anyway... that scene is really ugly... Edward is really ugly...

Prom's just two days away... I haven't bought my acessories!!!! Anyway... I might as well just go without any acessories... Doing Mani and maybe pedicure tomorrow... what colour should I paint my nails man! Haiz... Prom is irritating... I spend near to 300 buck already... haiz... Why on earth am I spending so much money for an event that I solely just wanted to go there and take pictures???

No comments: