Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am BACK from Thailand! Haha... It wasn't as fun as i expected it to be... but overall... it was ok... Pics... I am debating again whether i should put it on facebook or blogger... I tried on blogger and the freaking com... disconnected.... so... I didn't manage to post some of the pics here... You guys would be shocked how clear the water is man... haha... i shall post it another day then... then i tell you my journey to thailand... haha...

Anyway... I had a pleasant surprise on departure day (17/12)... Make a guess who I saw in Changi Airport on departure? I saw an artiste... I hope it's JJ.... but too bad... he wasn't.... haha... But i do somehow... like them... is a them... 2 person to be specific... haha.... Anyway... I don't think anyone will care who i saw lahx... But I am just happy that this is the first time I saw an international artiste in the airport... Haha... Oh yah... I haven't say who I saw... I saw 2 members of Fahrenheit... Arron Yan and Jiro Wang (I suppose it's Jiro cause my subconcious tells me it's calvin).... Yup... No idea why they are in Singapore... but they are leaving for Taiwan... It's purely coincidental that i saw them... and it's my mum who saw two suspicious looking character and ask me if it's them... lol... if not i think i will just walk pass them without noticing... Then my mum suggested to take photo with them... actually I want... but I don dare... cause it's like so damn 丢脸 lahx... I also donno why i will feel embarassed... Haha... then I told my sis when we came back and she ask... even if you really wanna take pic with them... do you think they will accept? Coming to think of it... Well... maybe not... haha...

So this is my pleasant surprise i had on departure day.... Haha... my trip to thailand.... next post together with pics bah.... :)

Then after the trip... I went back to work... announced the end of my training... which means that now I am only working night shift 6-9 and it's not everyday... So i am looking for another job... which has flexible working hours or normal working hours from 8-5.... Went to job central... applied for an admin job... the person called... I was so tempted to take up the job cause it's for the govt and armed forces (ppl who is close enough to me will know that I somehow... in one way or another admires armed forces... and sometimes goes abit over) and the place not very far away.... I was about to say yes... when the person say the working hour is from 9-6... and I was 晴天霹雳!AHHHHH!!! Then I told him I got another job which starts from 6... then he ask if i am willing to give up the job for this job... and I told him no... of course not... I signed contract with Q&M lah... Then when I hung up... I almost want to call back and negotiate with him if I can work from 8-5 instead... haiz... but I didn't.... anyway... the pay is not the pay that everyone will accept... but to me... it's not the pay that matters... I really want that job!!! haiz... So i decided that I shall only start looking for work in Jan... let me catch my breath and pack my table... for the last week of dec...

Oh yah! Before I forgot.... THANKS TO ALL WHO WISHED MY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND THANK YOU... HUIMIN, SIYUN, VERONICA, ALFRED AND LIXUAN FOR THE WONDERFUL TUESDAY AT ECP AND CLARKE QUAY! LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS! AND THANK YOU FOR THE WINNIE THE POOH! I LOVEEEE IT LOADS!

OH.... and btw... if Veron or Seiyu happens to stop by my blog...

VERON: may i know where the hell is your tagboard for your blog?? And can you change a blogskin? your blog is very dull... haha!

Seiyu: Do you still want the nitendo? You going this St. James this sat? Cause I going Malaysia next tues... and I think I am going to buy... want me help you buy? empty nitendo... RM 200 plus if I am not wrong...

No comments: