Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hmm... I decided not to change the blogskin ler... cause i think it's sort of ugly... eh... Anyway... My first week of hols just went off like this... haiz... I have been going back to school everyday... well either to play or meeting...


Struggling with PW just now... I would like to ask you guys if what would you think about a crime museum in Singapore? Is it going to be a good or bad impact? It's going to sort of showcase how the police manage to gather evidence and do analysis to solve a crime using the latest technology... Hmm... So... if you have any comments about this pls drop a tag... cause i choosing between a musuem and an exhibition... I know it looks the same but the things we have to do and settle is way different.. yeah? Your help would be appreciated... Lol...


Then yesterday I went for Youth Partner... goD~ It's so damn fun lahx... The house visits... We were like knocking on every door and then no one was at home... cause weekdays mahx... 4plus 5 ppl still at work... yeah... Then got some ppl at home... then some are like totally unfriendly lahx... the door open so big, then we press the bell, knock the door and shouted half day they still never appear... it's like obviously not wanting to come out right? who will leave their doors open when they are out? Then got some super friendly ones... then we went to a one house... then the person open the door is a policeman! Wootz~ and he is working at the Jurong NPC too! Where we do our youth partner stuffs... It's like so cool... Then he was like snatch the paper from us and then writing his particulars... And chatted like you guys under Sergeant Linda right? We were like yah... then he was like later i going down... we were like oh... then there jk lah... then he finish writing ler... we look at it it's like all short forms... does he expect the police to know who the hell is KKK... but anyway, that police officer is super funny lahx..


Today went back school for GP project but we ended up partying in the classroom... haha... cause everyone bought their laptops and then we got 3 so huimin was doing the written report... i was suppose to do the ppt... but the WR also haven come out yet so me and seiyu there playing... then Wanrong actually wanted to do hw lolx.. then in the end he there talking crap... then Alfred and Jieheng came and they started playing poker... then after that they went out to buy lunch whatsoever lahx... then I got bored and decided to do the skeleton of the ppt first... then Seiyu and me was like having conflict in choosin the font and the colour... so funny lol... too bad that stupid school no internet connection if not it would be like much more fun lolx... After that lixuan came and we went to play suppose to be netball but we ended up playing soccer and i tell you i really hate and sux in soccer... I can't see what the fun wasting your energy running after the ball and mistreating your head into hitting the ball with your head... Well... no offence to soccer lover esp 'Man U' and lixuan... they wouldn't be reading anyway... Then we discussed about the class blogs and stuff but never came up with a conclusion... Hehe... we went off at about 5.15 cause I wanted to watch YiDA!!! he went to YLBFB today!! Promoting his Voices of 512... Yah... Then his album is coming out soon! Yippee... but i doubt I have the free time to his auto session... must be supportive mahx... dotz...

Oh well... I decided that my bloging has too much words and very boring hoh... I have some pic so post... wahaha... kkz...





















I am the eyes and seiyu is the smile! We got so bored today that we played to projector... okie... we are kids...




















I know I look out in the photo... Anyway... I love my class!


























We wanted to do 01 but I think it sort of fail and again I know I look out...





























I like this shot... :)) Cause I don look out and Ms Zhang is inside and everyone could be seen... there is another on that is nt bad took but wasn't sent to me... Sadded... Haha... This is my class... It sort of have the 4C feel in these pics but they are way below in real life... I missed 4C'07 and I am really waiting for the class outing... Hope it's a sucessful one...








I know I look super gross here... But my Family photo!! taken during the wedding dinner of my cousin... quite obvious who is the ppl lahx... And my dumb bro is super de irritating... spoiling the pic...


Kkz... That's all... I dowan ppl to vomit their dinner out... of spill their food yea... Maybe if I get the mood I would post up other wedding pics... :)) Nights!

No comments: