Friday, May 02, 2008

Tat-Da! I bought my laptop!!! OMG~ *Excited* Whatever lahx... My laptop only cost like 1300 bucks... but till now I think it's still quite usable... I had problems connecting to that dumb intenet yesterday lahx... But today can lerx! Cause my mum unlocked the security thingy... hehe...

Long time since I blogged... Is it dead yet? Whatever... School is boring as usual but today I didn't fall asleep in Bio lect! what a miracle manz! And talking about Bio... I failed my first bio test by 1/2 mark!!! Sooooo angry lahx... I got minus 4 marks for spelling mistakes!! And I thought I did quite well for the test... sobs... but I aced my Sitiometry test!! 27/35! Not bad worx! But my MCQ anyhow do lolz... if got more time maybe can do better... :) Then I miraculously aced my maths lect test too! got 20/25... but small case lahx... my class got 16 distinction and 3 full marks... (those ppl are mad) Lolx... Anyway... I am expecting to fail my econs test cause I totally talked crap lahx... KKz... Stop those studying stuff...

There would be a 4C'07 outing during the June Holidays!!! Woot~ I hope eeveryone could make it cause last time Miss Chua's bd like no one go like that lolx... Then I also got chalet for CDC... Annual retreat.... God~ I went to NPC last Wed and it's so cool lahx.... well actually all talks lahx... but going police station is like so fun!!! Then got go spread crime prevention also.... Those ppl under Jurong West NPC... don't be suprise if you see me knocking on your door one day spreading crime prevention... haha.... Ending here... I am just trying one my laptop...

Tml going do my screwed econs project... Next week got bio and Chem SPA!!! And I only got like 7/12 for my SPA trail and didn't finish for my Bio one lahx... Sianed... :/

And I am asking again... Anyone wants the soft copy of the vedio I made? If you want, pls mail me or leave a tag... thank you....

No comments: