Monday, May 26, 2008

This counts the end of my first day of hols... Well... I did typically nothing today actually... Went to the lib to do PW research and i found that I have wasted helll lots of time reading irrelevant stuffs... Yesterday did filing and I almost fainted... There is hell lots of things for me to catch up this hols... and just seeing the GP hw given I feel like fainting too... What hols is this man... And then still need to hand in chinese by this week... well... actually is i never do lahx... then the teacher say hand in this friday... hehe... planning to do tml... go school do in the morning... then after that go meeting... I donno how the hell Zi Hong or long (forgot his name) put me in as an exco member... so tml need to go for meeting to dicuss about senior stuffs... But even if I am not i don really mind helping lahx :) since it's better rotting at home... haha... Then planing to pack my table tml too... and read the books i borrowed frm the lib thinking it's relevant... Whatever lahx...

Then today on the way home i saw Adina... gosh~ It's a long lost friend lahx... but I just donno what to talk to her about... She was like you in JJ? I was like yah... Are you the same class as Huimin? I say yah... Then she comment... waseh... so many yrs ler then chong feng... and i just smile... cause i really donno what to say! feel sort of bad... :( then say Lixue in the papers... It took me about 5 mins to spot her lahx... find... at least i found her... hahahah!!! Whatever...

Then throughout the weekend I just rushed the yuan lai wo bu shuai... not a nice show after all... then watch the xin guang da dao where Sugi and yvonne and this huang jing lun go taiwan sing... why sudden intrest? cause i think huang jing lun vocals very gay... too high ler... then after watching... i feel like he is quite cute lolx... :P as in he talk very funny... haha... nevermind... :))

I found my new blogskin!! Yipee... But I not really satisfied lahx... but I think i would use that new one for the time being :) Well... See me next time with a new blogskin!

Oh yah and one more thing... I think I am the last person in 4C to know that Ms Chua is leaving JVS... What the... Nevermind... but at least i know now... and jek has a point... who are we going to visit on teachers day??? God~

No comments: