Friday, June 22, 2007

Dear blog,

Going to make this short... My sis is using the com soon after she bathes...

The school holidays are ending... Sobs... There goes all my relaxed day... Two more days and we are going into bullet train for hmm... 4 months? Yupx... And I just found out that I threw away my time table when I packed my table the other day... -_-''' Could anyone tell me what's for school on monday?

Sianed... Tomorrow still got tution... Although we pack up the chap on differentiation and went into integration, but I think I have returned everything back to mr tan lerx lehx... Maybe I should do some recaping before I go tution tml... Anyways... I think he is doing E-maths... :x And I said I would do the JSS paper 2 I did ok... Hmm... I donno how to do... Sianed... And anyone intrested in watching a dragon boat race tml? I feel like going but the thought of bedok resevoir that big and I don know how to go I dropped the idea... Anyone knows how to get there? And still got Bio theroy test when school reopens... I plan to revise bio on the weekends... But I don't mind taking out time to watch a race yeah... And now a days I look at books I fall asleep... And look at computor, I donno why suddenly become awake... Yupx...

Talking about homework... I decided not to do chemistry lerx... Anyway I did half of it lerx... And someone told me it's optional... So I did not finish where I left off... Maths ASC paper was like... Hmm.... Chaos? I didn't really know how to do the paper when I did it and I am quite lazy to take it out to redo it again... Physics, I manage to finish with the help of the handy dany textbook! And I am reading a chinese story book... Well... Although the Os are over... I still like reading chinese xiao shuo... Care to intro some to me? I read this book very nice one... It's titled "Xing Xing De Ji Hao" english is asterik... you know... * sign... Okie... I donno why the author use this title... But the story is about a volleyball... And this gal name Rui Xi (not Hana Kimi lahx...) is the reporter and she is given the job to report on "Xing Jie" which is 6 well-known proud ass volleyballers in the school. So she went for to watch them train... Blah blah... And then In the 'XIng Jie' got two very good attackers and they are Si dui tou... But the fans of 'Xing Jie' name them Long Zhi Yi... cause one is call Qi Yi and the other one call Le Zhen Long who is Rui Xi de ex... They still love each other lahx... Then... I haven finish the book... It's really nice... The Qi Yi and Le Zhen Long seems very handsome too me... Well... Maybe it's my imagination... Anywayz... Some of the scene the author wrote and I pictured it out... It makes me laugh... Dotz.... My You Mo Cheng Du is going down the slope... Maybe one day I would be like Tzu Wei??? Jk... No offence....

This sunday remember to watch Initial D and next thursday we have Huang YiDA on Music In The Air!!! And I found Shawn Tok's blog... You know the cute guy in Campus??? And a few others... but I only link him lahx... If you want the other ppl one can click his one and then link find your way there???

Engulfed In Maddness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: