Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear blog,

Today is the first day of school!!! It's like so fast... 4 more months to O levels and Chi oral is on 3 July!!! Fine... Barely woke up today morning... The alarm was ringing like for donno how long before I could pull myself awake... Actually wanted to snooze it... But soon drop the idea... Being late on the 1st day of school is totally bad...

Drag myself awake and I almost fell asleep during Mr Lee's lesson just now... And he keep asking which country in Asia is having a drastic climate change... We were almost guessing all the countries in Asia that is known to us... And in the end... Guess what is that country? It's Australia... I was like hello... Australia is not in Asia... Is he a Geo teacher? That's sec 1's work! And worst come to worst... Intesive for combine humans starts this thurs!!! There goes my Music In The Air! Sobs... My Huang YiDA... But I was thinking of not going for that night... Anyway... one night only... won't kill right??? And going there also means sleeping for us cause his lessons are totally boring and they are giving us papers... Which maybe I can do it at home for the night while watching tv??? But if we could go off any time we want... Then maybe I would go from 6 to 7.30... better than never go right? And tml we are starting night classes on Chem at 7... Haiz... So sian... and there's a clash with Bio... And Bio remedial tml... Maybe I should suggest a 4 month camp in school for the sec 4... We basically have no time to go home for a shower or change! Especially those who live further away... Poor Farah... Maths is starting on the 4th week which was like Phew... No torment of maths past papers for 4 weeks... But there's a torment of rushing through syllabus.... which I don't think we are able to finish in time... Cause we still have the last part of differentiation on ln and the one whole chunk of integration and then one killer chunk on kinematics which many ppl hate it... Yupx... So wish us good luck then...

One last thing... Our house tee is a total shit... So ugly... I admit if I draw it's going to be uglier but OMG the house tee is... Haiz... Forget it... We are only going to wear it on cross country and at home... which I am wearing now... It's quite comfortable actually.... :x And I think after today this blog is going to be abandon... updated once or twice a week??? Or maybe I should revive it after the O's...

Engulfed In Maddness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: