Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dear blog,

Well... I'm back... KKz... promise no wordy passages...

Intensive was so darn boring that I almost fell asleep in the english course which is like useless??? Then during maths was so darn funny yesterday... Guowei say he got nothing to do... so he say he wan to do something lame... So repetition of history (the other day he sent blank messages to some ppl) and then he typed Pls wear class tee tml and sent to the whole class... I was like laughing my ass off then Guowei say shit type wrong... should be monday... but sadded... sent liaox... then JiaHao, Jasmine, Janice and Jek all turn back and say tml you wear yourself lahx... I was like haha... Then he decided to send another time... But again send wrong... he type tues and wed... and then again ppl shoot him by saying wed you come school yourself lahx.... So funny lolx... Didn't catch any of Ms Chua's lesson yesterday cause half of the time I was laughing my head off Guowei's messages... And he noticed something... ppl's name starting with J always recieve the message 1st... ppl like Jek, Janice, Jasmine, Jek all starts with J... Lolc.... And then I was held back in school to collect maths hw... -_-''' and ppl was like running off as if someone is running after him with a parang... Yupx... and some slow pokes got caught back.... bad luck sia... and our class decided to skip bio and I went Queensway.... My sis bought another nike bottle... but the smaller size one... lala...

And yesterday Shao Hua ask me wanna go Sentosa... then I ask him wad time... Guess wad time he said??? 4p.m. I was like WAD?! 4 pm you go there see sunset arhx??? Then I tell him dowan go... he say nevermind one lahx... 4 still got sun can suntan.... Dotz... ppl coming late and wadever stuff... I think we will reach sentosa at 6 plus bahx... So where's the sun??? Then he ask me call ppl... Called Jasmine, Sihui, Andrea and Huiling... all tell me dowan to go... so I decided not to go too... feels extra to be the only girl there... lolx...

And I decided to liven up my blog abit... Know there's a small guy in the campus super star named Shawn Tok Xuan Zhen??? KKz... donno nevermind... He is like so Kawaii... I got a few of his pic with the Wen Jun Jie... JJ lolx... The two of them is like so kawaii lolx...

























KKz... I got it from mediacorp as you can see... Yupx... They are so kawaii... and I suddenly
remember I owe Andrea lim a vedio that I took at Fahrenheit's session... :X And one weird new... 5566 is going to release their new album... I was like got ppl wanna buy mehx??? And Penny Hsu has release a new album called Xu Yuan He... There's a song in the album super nice... Called Finding Neverland... Love it loads...



If you can't see it for some reason (I also can't see it anyway)... Here's the URL...
http://j0yz.imeem.com/music/2oIhxGXj/peggy_hsu_finding_neverland/

Nice? Hope so... No more talking... I am going to continue watch my Gourmet God!!! It's main cast is Zax Wang RenFu and Wu PeiCi... Not bad... Worth watching... And Once Again... My blogger has gone bonkers!!! It took me so darn long to load this post up... dotx...

Engulfed In Maddness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: