Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dear blog,

Really really very angry now... My that Idiotic brother is soooooooooooooooooooooooo I can say... Sissy!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't at home earlier and don't know what he had eaten for lunch... I bought him to tution and then went to fetch him just now... And guess what the hell he did.... He simply just LIE at the stairway and I was playing my phone... don't care about him.... He is always doing such lame and weird and disgusting actions... And then worst... He CRAWL to me cause I wasn't sitting far away and say he is hungry... I was like... Hungry??? I thought someone bullied you... Hungry also can cry until the tears all over his face and mucus coming out of his nose... Kz... no disgusting sences instead there's someone eating now... Like me... And then I left him on the chair and went to 7 eleven buy mash potato... And then give him eat... Then he say he wanted to go home... and I really don't know what's going to come up next so I told him finish then we go.... Hmm... I should have told him I didn't bring any money... See is he going to just faint there? Can't he just tahan a little more? I big boy like him cried in Public and Crawl... Me as a sister is like so embarassed lahx... He is such a sucker... Going to tell mama... and get him to learn his dumb lesson! IDIOT!

Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: