Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dear blog,

Haiz... Recently kena shi mian lolx... Can't really sleep... and worse still... my grandma early in the morning 8 a.m. donno doing wad.... Kena chao xing... Maybe I should get some sleeping pills??? And I wanna watch Men In White!!! No one wants to watch.... Sianx... And I am really rotting at home watching Ai Sha 17 playing com... Blogging... Hiaz... And I think I said I want to finish my hw work by last week and start revision this week... In the end? Hmm... I did nothing... My hw left undone, books left untouched... Just too lazy lahx... Yeahx... And then the only day I am studying is wed and sat and those are the days I went for tution... Yupx...

Today went JE lib borrow some books and then go pop buy revision guides for physics and SS+ Geo... Don't know if it going to be of good use... Hope so... I've never used revision guides before... Then saw Huiling who when K with Suan Yee... Never call me go... sobs...

Hmm... I think next week my hols are going to get better cause my sis is starting hers next week!!! We planned to go for movies and K on tues and monday I am going back for training... It beats rotting at home I suppose... And after that she is going for intensive training.... Think she is going to become some african black man lerx bahx.... and I will leave wed to sun for revision... And I really want to do it~

Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: