Monday, June 04, 2007

Dear blog,

Today is boring as usual especially during Lee tok kok lesson... Well... not really listening... talking to guowei about "Kungfu Basketball" you know that show??? The one Jay Chou and Chen BoLin and I donno was the guy's name and the twins de one of them then talking about Initial D and Vivo... And then I knew that I have went to movies in vivo for 3 times!!! Ist time is Cars then Happy Feet (Which wasn't really nice) and then 3rd is the night at the muesum... that show rox! So darn funny lahx... Then I am sooooooooooooo Happy tml is the last day of the intensive revision... Finally... although teachers are hypnotising us on forgetting about holidays... But I should rest right??? Yupx... and I saw the bio shedule Ms Ooi gave today... It's makes me feel like I am not going to have time to play the com after the june holidays!!! So I should play more often now shouldn't I???

And this Sat YiDA is cuming to Singapore!!! Wootz... Really happy... hope I could get his autograph... but I was like Wat the Hell!!! No autograph session??? But nevermind there's a 933 LIVE Yin Yue hui... Yupx... Hope I could get he autograph there... Shrugs... Then another 1003 one which is at Yi Bar... And I was like Where the hell is this place???
























To SiHui.... That guy above is Huang YiDA... I don't believe you don't know him.... Blur-blur!!!























Well... This pic really hurts my heart... He is smoking!!! Jas... I know you are happy... I got it frm his blog... Lala... And then really disappointing to his fans... Although I know he smokes.... but why does he have to put it up on his blog??? WTH... Sadded....






















And last pic... This is Renfu's Zao Xin in Shi Shen... So weird lolx... As I said... Jas... Saw it??? Kkz... Swinging off to watch my AiSha 17 ... Byez.... And tml... Remember... Class teee!!!


Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: