Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dear blog,

Well... I am bored now... Decided to put up a boring post to kill off some time???

And Finally~ The intensive are over! *Throw notes in the air* Well... I simply just dump everything on my table... Planning to give it a cleaning tml? Well... Some plans I have about the holidays... Say I am hardworking or wad... I don't care... I decided to finish all the homework given to us this week and then the two weeks that follows, I am going to do some revision... Cause we are having Bio theroy test when school reopens remember??? Then I think I need to make some notes on chem since I am half way there... English... I decided to make a trip to the lib... And Maths... Mr. Tan... Quan kao ni lerx... Physics... I sort of give up? Don't decide to revise this holiday... but I am thinking of buying some revision guide??? Not sure too... Then Bio, revision... Don't really wanna fail bio... and then Combine Humans and social studies... Hmm... I think I need a revision guide and I am aiming on Red spot... Is it good???

And a few days ago, I got to know that our Bio papers are set two years ago!!! I was like WAD?! Is the setter having some Dejavu that he would die somewhere this year before the O's? Kiasu like singaporean lehx... And I watched Dejavu just now... CD lahx.... Not bad... At least I didn't sleep... Talking about movies... I wanna watch Dong Hai Zhan!!! Is like Huiling dowanna watch... she say it's lame... I also know it's lame... but my main motive is hear JJ's voice and Lin Yu Zhong also... hehe... And I got LiXue to go with me... But she this busy person... YiDA's autograph session also dowanna go with me... Lamer... Then I wanna watch Gui Ah! Gui Ah! looks nice and funny... well... go relax... and then I also wanna watch KungFu Guan Lan... Jay Chou sia... and Initial D is going to show on tv!!! I watched it like several times... But I like it... maybe becuase is Jay Chou... But I like the part where they race... Wootz... the also wanna watch Harry Potter which is coming up ...July? And I think we are going to start real intensive revision during that period... But I think an hr or two of rest is ok? I suppose... :X

And Huang YiDA is going on Yes 933 this friday at 1330! I wanna listen for sure... Yeah! And last but not least... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ZANE!!!

Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: