Monday, June 11, 2007

Dear blog,

I am getting a little bored... Just came back from tution with those ln and sin, cos, tan and all sorts of dumb things... And beacause of this session, me and wendy almost went into a fight... She today need to go see appointment then want us change to tues... then I don feel like going one tues somemore wed still need to go... so siao.... so I tell her dowan and also dowan ma fan mr. tan mahx... then she shoot back say is we sat cannot one... Hello... Is not I cannot lolc... the other two ruin my plans of sat also... then in the end I told her if you manage to contact mr tan and change the date then tell me lolx... But she didn't manage to... so we go today without her lolx...

Wasted my sunday dazing at home... I really donno wad I did yesterday... Watch You-tube, play com, watch tv... Then yesterday the Sheng Siong show got Huang YiDA lehx!!! Shiok... He sang the wo dong... Hehe... Sat went to his Yin yue Hui... The ppl is so many until you wanna block from the camera also cannot lolx... Get me??? Then got a really good view and YiDA's fans is really very polite lehx... I was like taking pic and this lady in front of me keep bending her head down thinking she is blocking... Then I keep tell her no you never... If it was Fahrenheit's fans I think we are going to go into a quarrel lahx... Then YiDA sang quite a no of songs and then got talk lahx... he has became quite humourous... Donno is act out one or wad lolx... cause he is suffering frm depression remember??? Then he talk to his fans like buddy buddy like that one.... Also donno is act out or wad lolx... Although he look happy... but if it was me, I think I would be sad lolx... so little ppl come and support only... Haiz... And hohx... YiDA is like Hong Jun Yang no. 2 lahx... He sing the wo dong... fast tempo song lahx... he actually can stand there don move lolx.... I vedio him 7sec, he never move at all... 23 sec, move a little... Dotz... is is some statue??? Then I got his signature... Expected lahx... then he is really skinny!!! And after that I was about to go home and that dumb dumb lixue was like wait for awhile lahx... so that awhile became 1 hr... he sign finish lerx... then interview by 2 ppl then still go drink tea at k-box!!! and then we just say bye bye... Haiz... she wasted my 1hr there just to say a bye bye!!!!!!! Grrr.... After that went Yonoshiya eat and chat... and then went home that dumb 334 is really long lahx... reach home at about 8 plus... I got his signature!!!

Show you some pic? is not really of good quality....





































































And while waiting for him... I took this... I think ppl will get bonkers... esp andrea, huiling, crystal and those who went for their autograph session and did not manage to sign...



































KKz... That's all... Going off for YLBFB...

Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: