Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dear blog,

Just came back from the torment of maths and watching 100% entertainment and blogging the same time... Show cried on his concert... but of course lahx... Alot of celeb cried during their concerts, either too happy or bought back how hard they tried to ju ban such concert... Just now did the jurong sec paper... paper one was ok... Quite easy I could say... But paper 2 is a total killer... 1hr plus we only did like 3 qns??? Yup... in the end gave up and went home... And we talk about stuff that happened recently... which was totally shocking.... Relationship are really confusing....

Earlier before I went tution, I bought bubble tea and then took bus to teacher's hse... and met this darn bus driver... Cause I was holding bubble tea on one hand and then messaging on the other so I wasn't holding anything... And then the idiotic bus driver stop the car and say, "Aye, you keep using your hp no need to hold one arhx? You like that I how to drive..." Then cause I listening to Mp3 mahx then I donno he talking to me... then I look at him... he repeated his words and i was like er.... and held on the handle... Luckily I going off next stop.... If not I think I will K that bus driver... So stupid... Then i got off the bus and said wo ken ni you chou arhx??? Kena sai!

Yesterday went out with my sis to watch Legend of the sea... My comment of that movie is... That's the worst movie I ever watch... It's even lousier than happy feet and shark tale... which I think wasn't good either.... Actually I know the movie is going to be lame and sianed... But it's worst than I thought... wasted my 7 buck and the whole cinema only got 6 peeps... And then well... I almost fell asleep during the show cause I woke up at 8... we watched a 10.30 a.m. show.... And the Dragon king.... guess how he died??? He died cause the baddie throw a thing that looks like a twig to me at the Xiao Long... and then the dragon king go help him take the hit... and died... then I was like -_-''' Like that died lerx arhx??? Only a stick and the dragon king kena killed??? Then the Xiao Long cry and then suddenly the ming yue shen zhu glow and then the Xiao Long inherited the father power and grow up... he grow like frm a lizard to a crocodile??? Yupx... and then still got some singing lahx... and the baddie sing until sooooooooooooooooo nan ting lolc.... It's like noise pollution in the cenima... But the star fish quite cute he talk like Shin Chan like that.... Then the end still sing wad come on come on blah blah.... then JJ got sing the zi you bu bain... that one is more soothing to the ear... the other are torture.... Yupx.... And then the show ended... The 6 ppl in the theatre froze donno wether to go or not... Yupx... And me sis say... That's the worst movie I've ever watch and I nodded in agreement... Haiz.... Even JJ Lin's voice and Rynn Lin's voice cannot cover up the lousiness of the movie lahx... Somemore their voice is like different to their talking and singing lolx... Like not voice like that....After the lame movie, we shopped this fashion and then went lib read magazine, PLAY.... Got YiDA sehz... Wadever.... After that took neoprints and sang k... gosh~ went bankrupt yesterday.... Then we were so bored at K that we even sang those old songs like F4, then 5566.... So sian lolx... and yesterday was totally zao sia day for me... I totally cannot sing high pitch or I go off... After K went for prata and walk home and my sis rattling on and one about her dragon boat... Yeahz...

Then Monday went back for netball... Wha... long time never touch netball lerx lehx... Soooo shuang and we played a match against the juniors and it's a total trash for them.... But although it's an easy win, we play until very fun lahx... And I played centre and it was soooooooo darn tiring... in the end change with Wilyn... became WA... And that dumb Adeline still laugh at me being a centre... and WA, they still couldn't get off the habits of running pockets... And I, no expirence in attacking was like so lost and just miss a little by colliding into Jasmine when we ran cross for centre pass.... After that went for dessert and went home....

Finish watching AiSha 17... Indeed a great show leaving you hanging there and not know the wad's coming up next although I already knew the plot from huiling....Sometimes I really wonder why can people act as nothing happens when there is really something happening between them.... They know each other don like themselves and yet they can be such good and happy together... It's like... being together and holding a knife behind their back anytime ready to stab the other party.... Betrayal... and putting on a mask to hide the demon inside you... Shall we belief anyone around us??? I am starting to doubt that... Something that is happening and yet you could tell the other person nothing... in the end you went off and left her crying, alone... What else can you do? A Demon with a face of an angel...

Anyway, My hse is going on upgrading of alot of things and I think no peace would be given to me soon... Haiz....

Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: